CALL NOW AT: +91 888 502 1899 TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENT
- Direct access to the main functions (configuration, etc.)
- Direct access to the measurements (harmonics, flicker, etc.)
- Voltage/current inputs with colour-coded inserts
- Large colour TFT screen for easy reading
- Battery life of 13 hrs.
- Designed for test and maintenance departments working in industrial or administrative buildings, the ALM 33 can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main features characterizing the quality of the electrical network.. This analyser’s functions make it the ideal instrument for preventive or corrective maintenance. It can also be used to perform a complete energy survey of an installation.
For sizing installations or troubleshooting switching faults, the ALM 33 is equipped with a transient mode which allows users to measure the inrush current over 4 periods.
- TRMS AC+DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- TRMS AC+DC current: 5 mA to 10 kA depending on the sensors
- Power values: W, VA, var, VAD, PF, DPF, cos φ, tan φ
- Energy values: Wh, varh, VAh, VADh, BTU, toe, Joule,
- Harmonics from 0 to the 50th order, phase
- Transients: up to 50
- Inrush over 4 periods
- Recording of a selection of parameters at the maximum sampling rate for several days to several weeks
- Alarms: 4,000 of 10 different types
- Peak detection ; Vectorial representation
- Available in more than 27 languages; IP53 / IK08 ; USB communication
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class B ; Dimensions / weight: 240 x 180 x 55 mm / 1.9 kg
This is a short description