- Electrical network power analyser
- Harmonic decomposition
- Trend recorder
- Alarm capture
- Inrush current
Description – All your power measurements in parallel!
The ALM10 single-phase or balanced three-phase power analyser is economical and extremely easy to use. Equipped with direct access to its various functions, it provides greater safety as it automatically recognises the type of connected sensor. It is ideal for on-site or bench-top use.
It provides you with all the power measurements you need. It will enable you to measure and qualify your electrical network harmonics. An Inrush mode for starter currents will show your waveform in detail during several seconds. Like its big brother, ALM 10 has a recording mode and a trigger mode for alarms.
- Voltage range: 6 V RMS to 600 V RMS AC+DC
- AC current range: 5 mA to 6,500 A
- DC current range: 1 A to 1,700 A
- Values: Min, Max, Avg, Peak (+ and -), CF
- Power values: W, VA, var, DF, THD, cos φ, tan φ
- Energy: Wh, VAh, varh
- Harmonics: up to the 50th order
- Inrush waveform: 18 s
- IEC 61010 CAT III – 600V